Attention Parents: If you have a child attending college in the next 1-5 years, you can't afford to miss this informational workshop.
Our experts will answer your questions about financial aid, changes due to the coronavirus, and what you can do to improve your position. We'll also share information about. . .
- What you don’t know about 529s and how they could affect the financial aid you receive
- College Admissions information we've gathered from interviews with admissions officers
- FAFSA and financial aid form basics, and the biggest mistakes parents make when filling out these forms
- How your EFC (Expected Family Contribution) is calculated, why you need to know this number, and how it affects your financial aid
- Getting financial aid - even if you make a lot of money
- Avoiding scholarship scams & loan pitfalls
- Why student loans aren’t the answer anymore, and what other options are available for college funding
- How school choice can lower your out-of-pocket-costs
- Saving strategies and how they affect financial aid